By Kishore Shahani
A good leader:
- Makes things happen and achieves results, supported by his/her team.
- Has the skills to inspire, guide, influence, listen to and engage with his/her team.
- Is always congruent and respectful, with unyielding integrity.
- Accepts and manages change.
- Establishes direction.
- Aligns actions to the goals of the business.
- Is a role model.
- Never stops learning.
Kishore Shahani is a proven Business & Leadership Development Executive with extensive achievement driving businesses within complex markets and developing value-add cross-functional teams. He is currently bringing his more than 30 years of business leadership experience to action as a Business Consultant, Leadership Trainer and Speaker. Contact Kishore for more info.